Need two windows replaced because of seal leak.They cashed my "nominal" $75 check to come and look and order on 2-10.

Was told 8-12 weeks. Called today and they still can't tell me when I will get them. When I ask they say we only know when the truck leaves the factory and it's a couple days after that. Never again will I get Champion Windows and will discourage others also.

I asked to speak with the service supervisor's boss and of course he is out until next week.After reading other reviews I am not sure it will help either.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Champion Windows. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Champion Windows to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Champion Windows windows replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Champion Windows?

Comments