Turnaround Time

Ordered 1 kitchen window on November 7th.Was told by salesman it would be in before Christmas.

He said it takes the factory 4 to 6 weeks to make the window. Well the window made it in to the local shop in Birmingham on December the 14th and I spoke with the installation manager and he told me that he would try and get my window installed December 21st the Friday before Christmas. I didn’t hear from Champion windows any that week so Thursday the 20th I called them to verify they were coming that next day and I was told because of weather they could not make it so I asked the install manger what date did he want to install my window and he told me Thursday December 28th. So on Wednesday December the 27th I called for a time that they would be out and the Manager told me I wasn’t even on the schedule.

The install manager lied and said we never even talked and the general manager took his side and was very rude and disrespectful to me..I would not do business with this company if it was free.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Manager very rude, No one to turn for help, No one responding to my phone calls, Turn around time to get the new windows.

Comments