Turnaround Time

Ordered 1 kitchen window on November 7th. Was told by salesman it would be in before Christmas.

He said it takes the factory 4 to 6 weeks to make the window. Well the window made it in to the local shop in Birmingham on December the 14th and I spoke with the installation manager and he told me that he would try and get my window installed December 21st the Friday before Christmas. I didn’t hear from Champion windows any that week so Thursday the 20th I called them to verify they were coming that next day and I was told because of weather they could not make it so I asked the install manger what date did he want to install my window and he told me Thursday December 28th. So on Wednesday December the 27th I called for a time that they would be out and the Manager told me I wasn’t even on the schedule.

The install manager lied and said we never even talked and the general manager took his side and was very rude and disrespectful to me.. I would not do business with this company if it was free.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Manager very rude, No one to turn for help, No one responding to my phone calls, Turn around time to get the new windows.

Comments