Featured Not resolved

Update by user May 07, 2014

Since this Website will not allow me to remove this posting I guess I will update it with some Positive information.I spoke with the Regional Vice President at Champion on my install issue and he took care of everything.

He made time and a point to come out to my house to review everything personally and promised me everything would be taken care of. Within a week he came through on his promise and everything was taken care of. My window's were installed, fixed, siding and doorbell was fixed along with all of the trash picked up.

Champion even completed my Porch roof with soffit free of charge because of all of the issues I had.My wife and I are finally happy with the finished project and how Champion took ownership of the mistakes and corrected them.

Thank you Champion and Thank you Peter Adam!!!

Jeff M- Rochester NY

Original review posted by user Apr 17, 2014

I had siding installed along with 11 new windows.The siding job started out smooth but the final day of install the installers were rushed as they had to get to another job so I had a doorbell installed sideways, pieces missing, siding put on the wrong way!

Out of the 11 new windows only 9 were installed because 2 of them were measured wrong and since March 25th (today is April 17th) I am still waiting for the 2 correct ones to comes in. Also I had trash all over my front yard as it took them over a week to get a dumpster to pick up all of the trash it just sat in my front yard.

I have tons of photo's...Spent over 20,000 and the sales rep doesnt care!!

Had an Experience with Champion Windows?

Comments