2.5

Update by user Aug 22

*UPDATE* 08/22/18 I have found numerous errors in the installation. My gutter fell off during a bad rainstorm so I had to reinstall it.

The gutter cup that fits the hole is crooked so water pours out the side a little instead of down the drain pipe. I have bent it best I can for now until I have time to remove it and install it flush the correct way. The installers sawed aluminum in my backyard without a drop cloth so I have shavings everywhere. If you try to walk barefoot in the backyard you will soon regret that decision.

They sent someone out to get up the shavings but they took a leaf blower and scattered them across the yard. There are numerous holes with nothing in them that I have been shooting caulk in. Looks like drill mistakes ~shrug~ The more I inspect, the more I find wrong.

LESSON LEARNED!!! $OUCH$

Original review posted by user Jul 23

These sunrooms are about double in price of what they should be.

We had one installed and it is nice but not worth the money paid.

Beware buying from them. Make sure you get multiple estimates before you purchase.

I would RUN AWAY fast from Champion. If I had the option to return my sunroom for a refund I would. The sales are like most sales, they promise you everything under the sun and then the installer gets out there and it is a totally different story. I feel like I was taken advantage of.

Also they charge my account for half the total upfront before they came out 6 weeks later.

So I was paying for something I didn't even have yet. Dead

Review about: Champion Windows Sunroom.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Never do business with Champion again.

I liked: Sales pitch.

I didn't like: Finished product.

Comments

You didn't say what was (is) wrong with it.

gkabler
to Anonymous #1524494

Re-reading what I wrote it would appear to be OVERPRICED?? Maybe what was installed was not as SALES had made it seem it was going to be? Overall expectations did not meet the HYPE that was presented?