Additional Fees
Style and Design
Poster decreased review rating.

I have had 6 different companies come out and give me estimates on getting 16 total windows and 1 door replaced for my house. They are way too pushy and their gimmicks to offer sales and 1 time deals is outrageous.

There windows that we had them price out were just like the other companies since we wanted to give every company a fair shot at earning our business so it was comparing apples to apples for everyone. They started at $35,000 as the quote and when he saw the looks on our faces he knew it was an outrageous price. Then he said that he would contact his sales manager to see if we could get a better deal. So he called him and put us on speaker phone and he offered us a discount to bring it down to $17,500.

This right away let us know that they are marking this up a lot and that they are probably getting away with this to a lot of people whom are not during their due diligence and pricing out their project with multiple companies. So we said that we needed to think about it and can we get back to them tomorrow. THE SALES MANAGER SAID NO THIS DEAL IS ONLY GOOD RIGHT NOW IF WE SIGN THE PAPERS. This was the dumbest thing that I had ever head of and I work in sales and know the game but this was extreme and pushy.

Go ahead and have them come out and give you an estimate on windows but don't schedule them 1st schedule them last and then you will be able to see the difference.

Every other company gave us pricing and there was no pushy sign now or that pricing is going away.

Please beware and do your homework. We all know windows are a big project and aren't cheap but beware of this company or at least know what your getting into before they come out to your house.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

• Replacement Windows