2.4

In 2016 I ordered a sliding glass door with grids. The sales guy did his pitch on the higher quality glass so the heat from the sun doesn't come in. He also said, all of their employees work for Champion. I accepted their offer and ordered prairie grids. On the day of the install, two men showed up to my house and did not introduce themselves. They looked like two homeless men. I allowed them to install my door. While on their break, one spits on my driveway and decides to smoke in the bed of their truck where my door was. Once it was installed, I noticed they ordered or installed the incorrect door because that was not prairie grids. The calk job was done terribly as well.

I called Champion and they ordered the correct ones and came to my house again. This guy did not introduce himself being with Champion either. He did notice there was a crack in the framing so I waited for the panels to be installed when the framing came in. The next installer came out and still no introduction of who or what company he works for. YES they are contractors! The grids are the correct ones however they rattle so much when opening and shutting the door. The VP of the factory stated that is normal for the expansion of the door during weather. I secretly shopped their office and their sales guy stated the grids should not move. I called other companies and they said the same thing. Also, my first door with them did not have rattling grids. I called the Division Manager, Brandon McDonald with no return call. This led me to go to their office again and not provide my name and ask for Mr. McDonald. He saw me and we discussed removing these panes and return of the monies for the grids. The next day I received a call from Mr. McDonald offering $78 for the grids. I said that was a joke since I was informed grids are a lot of money. He proceeded to talk over me, get loud with me, try to place blame that I ordered the incorrect door, and he is doing everything that he could.

This company lies, doesn't return phone calls, and hides all their costs. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and unresponsiveness. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of champion windows door installation. Champion Windows needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned champion windows door installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Champion Windows.

Comments