We have been calling since February to try to get 2 windows replaced that have broken seals.We bought these windows from Champion years ago.

Over the years we've had several seals fail and that never should have happened. In the past they were responsive but now they do not return calls or say they will order them and call us when they are in but months go by and no calls back. No we can only reach VM and still no one calls us back.

The agency in CT closed in June I learned when I called and got a national representative who told me they are moving to Boston area.All of the phone numbers, including 800#s no longer work when I try to reach them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unresponsivness and poor management. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of champion windows manufacturing windows replacement. Champion Windows needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned champion windows manufacturing windows replacement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Champion Windows.

Had an Experience with Champion Windows?

Comments