3284 W 2100 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84119
Additional Fees

Update by user Sep 08

The only thing that has happened is that text message that when I called them out on it, they stopped texting me.

Original review posted by user Sep 06

Thank goodness I didn't buy windows, but I did strongly entertain the idea of buying. Their salesman came to my home and was pitching their product for 2 1/2 hours.

Then they give you a price that is way out of anyone's budget, but wait there's more ... Then they start knocking percentages off for all sorts of stuff - they even gave me 5% off because I answered a couple of questions correctly about what they had explained to me in their high pressure sales pitch. They then want to get you with a buy now tactic - put $100 down tonight to lock in this price ... if you find a comparable product we will beat their price and give you the $100 back.

The catch is that you have to find a comparable product that is EVERYTHING they are selling, and yet one of those items is something that is only with their company. Sad to say that even I got suckered in to this $100, but thank goodness that is all they got out of me. I wish I would have been more wise and told them that if their product was that good today at that price that it would be good in a few days at the same price, but their tactics even got the better of me. When I had another window replacement company come in to give me a bid, their starting price on windows was $2000 lower that where Champion ended up after all of those percentages knocked off, and I don't feel that I am getting an inferior product.

They are sharks waiting in the dark for unsuspecting customers. Even when I explained all of this to the salesman in a text, at first he wanted to know more, but then after I gave more of these details, I have heard nothing back from them.

Seems to be that I hit the nail right on the head!!! Stay away from this company!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Champion Windows Estimate.

Reason of review: Predatory Sales Pitch.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Champion Windows Cons: Predatory, High pressure, Buy now or else.

Comments