Second time I have been put off by Champion Window Co in Lexington, Ky.Same problem both times.

Same defective Windows and same slow response. Will never recommend this window company to anyone. I have called on both occasions and requested a rep to come and look at my Windows. First time they kep questioning me like I had no sense as to what a defective window looks like.

Sure enough they were defective. It took weeks and 3 calls to get them to bring Windows to me. Again, several years later, same Windows defective. I think that itself is strange.

Again I call 8-9 weeks ago asking for a rep. No one shows yo but told the Windows will be ordered. Never received a call ever! I

But was told they WOULD call me - never called.

No message left - I would say a lie.

Finally today call them for 3rd or 4th time and guess what - they r there!!!No calls to let me know.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of champion windows window from Champion Windows. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Champion Windows to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Champion Windows for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Champion Windows?

Comments