We had a representative come out to our home to give us an estimate for an addition to our new home. Upon speaking with the JS(represents the rep from champion) he gave us a quote and we were excited about going along with it however the builders had not started to trench our backyard due to standing water which may cause flooding to the home.

We explain this to JS and he reassured us that they wouldn't do anything until we gave them the okay but he needed us to sign the contract so he would already have it when we gave them the call. So we agreed and the next damn day they had billed us for 17,000. What in the *** did this guy not understand that we were not ready and we explain that to him. So as I said before I explain to JS supervisor what we told JS, he didn't care either it's like because we were women they took total advantage of us.

On their contract if you have HOA you are suppose to get approval before starting any projects, JS stated when we were ready he would send drawing out so we could submit them. That didn't happen JS basically was deceitful and manipulating. I can understand now why his wife left him he's a liar. I would recommend going to a trust worthy company not this one at all.

We are now stuck paying 10,681.00 to them for restocking materials we never seen.

Please if you need an addition or even windows choose choose another company these men are very deceitful and arrogant. That's why they have all these so called promotions so they can get you in and *** over you.

Comments