3.7

Update by user Oct 13, 2017

Service had to come out twice and clean up everybody's mistakes. Service should not have to be called out to finish a job. Ridiculous.

Update by user Oct 13, 2017

Service came out and did what they could in the cold and the rain. They were very nice and professional.

They came back a week later and finished it. Everything looks good and all of the mistakes are corrected. They did not do drip channel because even though we mentioned it several times and it was promised, it was not on the order.

They said they would have to tear up the edges of our new roof to put in new drip channel. We are going to just do it ourselves.

Update by user Aug 31, 2017

Service guy called at 4:30 on 8/18 (the day he was supposed to come) to say he wasn't going to make it. Asked if he could come by at 9 am on Saturday the 19th.

I said yes and then he showed up at 10:30 am. He saw issues right away. Took lots of pictures and said they would contact us. Called back on Wed the 23rd to tell me that he had turned in the pics and his report and someone would call us.

Manager finally called on Monday the 28th. Service is due tomorrow (9/1). Gutters were installed by a very professional crew and they were done right. Best service yet!

We'll see how it goes after service comes out. At this point, we are more than 4 months from purchase and it still is not complete!

Update by user Aug 18, 2017

Siding began on 7/31 and took a week and a half. Looks good.

There are a few small issues and service is coming out today to take a look. The crew leader knew what he was doing, but he had a foul mouth. Not sure that this motley crew is who I would want to represent my company. On a ladder outside my office window cussing and carrying on about politics loudly.

Service should not have to come out on a newly installed job. Drip channel was supposed to be replaced and it was not.

We discussed with salesman and install manager. Gutters have not been installed yet.

Original review posted by user Jul 31, 2017

I used the online scheduler and the salesperson was a NO SHOW. Scheduled out of Dayton, OH and should have come out of Indy.

Indy salesperson came the next week and he was thorough and professional. We spent $29k on windows and siding on 4/22/17. Windows promised in 3 weeks. Siding by mid-June.

I had to call the last week of May to see where my windows were. They said they were in and told me to call the installer to get the install scheduled myself. Scheduled for 6/9. Got a call that morning that the installer had a family death and rescheduled for 6/22.

Windows installed and look great. Called 6/23 to see about siding. I was told it had arrived that day and the installer would call. Nobody called.

I called and LM for installer on 6/28. I called the salesman and the installer and left messages regarding the lack of communication and customer service on 7/6. I was told I would get an update call each Wed. to let me know what was going on.

Record months, rain, blah, blah, blah! I got a call the next Wed with no new info. I called back and I was told that the install team need a couple more days on the install they were working on. I would get a call on 7/24 to let me know if the install would begin Tuesday or Wednesday latest.

No call and no show on Wednesday. My husband wrote a scathing e-mail to office manager and salesman asking why we should let them have our business on Wed 7/26. Install manager calls back and schedules delivery of product (so we can't cancel). Installers need 2 more days.

Product delivered 7/28. No calls about job beginning on Mon 7/31. Install manager calls at 9 am on 7/31 (today) to tell us they will begin tomorrow. It is supposed to rain all week, so we shall see.

This is not a small order and all we are asking for is customer service and communication. Way too much effort on our part to spend our money! We are planning to add on a mud room and garage next year and we will be purchasing matching windows and siding again and spending another $20k.

I will do everything possible to get that order out of the Cincinnati factory office. I will not deal with Indy again!

Review about: Champion Windows Siding Installation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Sales presentation and product.

I didn't like: Unresponsivness, Customer service.

Comments