Update by user Jul 19

THE ONLY WAY I GOT A RESPONSE WAS TO SETUP AN APPOINTMENT ON Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 11:00 AM. THEY CAME ON TIME AND GOT ON THE PHONE TO SAY THAT THIS WAS A REPAIR JOB AND WALKED AROUND THE HOUSE AND STATED THE SIDING SHOULD NOT DO THAT, MAYBE THE WRONG NAILS WERE USED.

THE REPRESENTATIVE NAME WAS (BLAKE CLAY). HE GOT ON HIS CELL PHONE AND STATED TO ME THAT SOMEONE WOULD CALL BE LATER THAT DAY...GUESS WHAT I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM CHAMPION YET AND THE SIDING ON MY HOUSE IS A HOT MESS. IT IS FUNNY WHEN THEY WAS GOING TO MAKE A SALE.THEY CAME RIGHT ON TIME ...CHAMPION NEED TO UPDATE THIS TO STATE...WE WILL NOT STAND BEHIND OUR WORK... I AM AT A LOST...WHERE DO YOU GO FROM HERE.

THIS IS REALLY SAD. WHILE HE (BLAKE) WAS TALKING ON THE PHONE TO THE OFFICE GIRL, NOT SURE OF HER NAME, BUT HE STATED SHE WOULD CONTACT ME THAT SAME DAY AND HE WAS HEADED BACK TO THE OFFICE.

I PREVIOUSLY TALKED TO A REP AND SHE STATED THAT SHE WOULD GIVE THE INFORMATION TO DAVE....THAT DID NOT HAPPEN. I GUESS I WILL START BACK CALLING THEM.

Original review posted by user Jun 16

CHAMPION...We design, build, install and guarantee it We will help you select the right solution for your home. Our products are proudly made right here in the USA, designed as systems to have an outstanding fit, finish, and performance. Our polite, professional installation teams respect your home and will clean up completely before leaving your installation. Lastly, you’ll get a complete guarantee on all products and their installation.

Because of Champion’s single source accountability, all Champion Siding is guaranteed to the original purchaser as follow, No charge for any necessary repair, No charge for any necessary parts, No charge for any necessary labor, No charge for any necessary material…

I HAVE CALLED SO MANY TIMES AND HAVE NOT GOTTEN A RESPONSE. ALTHROUGH I HAVE SPOKEN TO SEVERAL EMPLOYEES. THIS IS SAD WHEN YOU CANNOT GET ACTION ON CHAMPION SIDING...REALLY…THIS MESS IS TACKY, WIND HAS BLOWN THIS CRAP RIGHT OFF…I DO NOT SEE ANY INSULATION UNDER THE SIDING…I WOULD HOPE YOU HAVE THE PRESIDENT OR THE CEO TO TAKE A LOOK TO SEE IF THEY WOULD LIKE THEIR SIDING BLOWING ALL OVER THE PLACE AND DON’T GET A REPLY FROM ANY CHAMPION OFFICIAL.

IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT CUSTOMER? NOT ONLY DID I GET SIDING..YOU ALSO PUT MY LIFETIME ROOF ON. ALSO RIGHT NOW I WOULD NOT TELL ANYBODY TO USE CHAMPION, GO TO SEARS, LOWES, ETC.,BUT NOT CHAMPION.

CHAMPION IS NO CHAMPION WHEN IT COMES TO CUSTOMER SERVICE. MY HOUSE MAY NOT BE STATE OF THE ART, BUT I WANTED TO GET SIDING TO MAKE THE HOUSE LOOK NICER AND BETTER, WITH LOW MAINTENANCE. NOW IT IS A HOT MESS AND I AM ON A MAIN STREET AND VERY TICKED OFF.

YOU WILL NEED TO UPDATE THIS STATEMENT - We design, build, install and guarantee it. IT NOW SHOULD READ: WE WILL NOT GUARANTEE IT SO DON’T USE CHAMPION. THAT’S OUR GUARANTEE. USE ANYONE ELSE BUT NOT US. WE WILL NOT PROVIDE QUALITY SERVICE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Champion Windows Siding Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments